VISION AND MISSION
To become a superior non-profit scientific institution, leveraging innovation and solutions to a modern, competitive and prosperous agriculture.
- Conducts research, studies, product development, consultation, technology transfer in agriculture.
- Publishs scientific publications and agricultural information media.
- Organizes national & international scientific meetings and agricultural research collaborations.
- Organizes coaching, mentoring & training in improving the competence & professionalism of the agricultural research and development profession as well as agribusiness actors.
- Cooperates with government and private institutions at home and abroad through consultation, research, studies, technology transfer & other scientific activities.